Sunday, October 16, 2011

Update #4

Not a whole lot is new with my project. I'm very successful at getting the 2-D character to work when I need it to work. My next step is to make my own 2-D character/creature/blob and see if I can get it to function with the Kinect. Once that's successful I can move on into the 3-D realm...Or take a step back from this project and figure out which direction I need to go and emotion/'s I want to convey. I can tell I'm changing focus and I need to figure that out once I accomplish my own 2-D character.

I have been slaving away on my Mid-Program review thesis....That's been taking up a lot of my time since my review is on the 21st at 9:00 AM! It all comes down to this....A 10 minute presentation to determine my degree. No biggie. Not worried about me presenting....Just making sure I cover my bases and no one doubts me.

Anyways....Until next time! Hopefully I will be more productive once my review is over with! (I know I will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment