Monday, September 26, 2011

Update #1

In this project I want to create an interactive installation piece using the Xbox360 Kinect. This project will be using a PC computer, a projector, a mirror or other reflective surface and the Xbox360 Kinect. When people walk up to the mirror/reflective surface, a motion sensor will trigger the projection of a monster torso and the viewer will see the monster rather than their own image. I am designing the monster in Mudbox which is a 3-D computer sculpting program.




This is a project I re-created in Spring term that was created by Trent Brooks (noiseink) and the Kinect Libraries by Daniel Shiffman. I presented this in SOAR and it was widely accepted and many people were intriged by this interactive piece.

This reasures me that it is possible to get a maya character/model be compatible with the kinect.

This shows a project using the Kinect as an interactive piece/display.

Artist's using the Kinect for Photography........Very interested in this...The Kinect uses infrared while people are playing games with it. If you have a camera that can detect infrared....Your in business!

An amazing full scale interactive installation piece to show off the Kinect's capabilities. Almost like Noiseink but it changes it's interactive shapes.

Using a program I will be learning in Interactive Art! (Thanks David for sending me this)

No comments:

Post a Comment